Thursday 14 March 2013

My Poetry: The Snotty Goblin

The Snotty Goblin


I felt a little tickle
In my ickle hooter
like the tricky bogey fairy
was climbing up my nose
and up and up and up
it went
with its feather duster
and before I knows
what happening
the sneezy goblin’s
shouting: “Get ready for some snot.”
So I fumble in my pocket
for a little something
to catch the grungy grime
before my blower blows.
But the slimy snot goblin
has got a better plan
he’s going to make me wait
just as long as he can.
So I screw up my eyes
my mouth makes funny shapes
and all the while
the bogey fairy’s smiling
at his fickle japes.
That awful snotty goblin
then tip-toes around my nose
like a tickly general
rallying his gloopy troops
to shoot his bogey cannon
in this hooter war.
Then…..with……..an......aahh….
………......aaaggghhh…….......…..AAAAAAGGGGGHHHH HHH
he let’s his snotty ammunition
fly into my soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment