Thursday 31 October 2013

My Poetry: These Voices Know YOUR Name

These Voices Know YOUR Name


The lords prayer
muttered under
shallow breath
stops the pain
digging within
the anger thickening
my veins
but it's in vain
hope ''cus He cannot halt
the Voice
from tellling me
to rip that forked flesh
from between your lips
to silence the screech
once and for all.

I walk to your home
lungs filled with screams
the Voice tells me
to let go the frustration
in the faces of strangers
so they know the pain
which is  forcing
my hand to slice
your windpipe
slow,
to watch the vileness
seep down your neck
like honey
on bleached bones.

You should know the Voice
knows YOUR name
in the whispered evening
as the clock ticks
down your demise
It wonders if
you're sitting pretty
in your malicious throne
unaware that justice
will bleed
your rotten veins dry
and your last words
will be my own
screamed
into your fading conciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment